Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL First Premier sent me a terrible offer

tag
rebuildingincb
Contributor

Re: LOL First Premier sent me a terrible offer

Have had them for almost 4yrs, two cards. Just today I finally cut them up, called and closed both of them along with my Cap1 secured, good feeling! 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebuildingincb wrote:

Have had them for almost 4yrs, two cards. Just today I finally cut them up, called and closed both of them along with my Cap1 secured, good feeling! 

Should open some new unsecured capital one. It's a great bank and can grow.

Message 12 of 15
rebuildingincb
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rebuildingincb wrote:

Should open some new unsecured capital one. It's a great bank and can grow.

Tried to get the QS1 and they told me I had too many cards, hence me closing the secured. Just did an app spree but may call them after I have confirmation the account is closed and ask for recon. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did lure them in once, told them to remove a CO that I wasn't claiming as mine and I would apply for a new card. They removed it, sent me a terrible offer and I threw it away. They're crooks anyway, crooked them back
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Tried to get the QS1 and they told me I had too many cards, hence me closing the secured. Just did an app spree but may call them after I have confirmation the account is closed and ask for recon."

They're offering me a QS in their pre-qual tool, but I also have 2 cards with them already. I actually really want to close my secured card, get back my $$$ and get that card, but I'm afraid that I'll have to tell them I'm unemployed (recently lost my job) and then lose both the old card and the new one.

No more bad card offers in the mail today, it's almost a bummer. I got them almost as soon as my scores bumped to around 600. I'd like to hit the threshold where they start sending me halfway decent ones.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.