New Visitor

Re: LVNV DELETE!!!! WOHOO!

[ Edited ]

Could whoever has the contact information, email and address for LVNV please share?  I have a house in escrow and it just popped up on my CR.  thanks in advance for whoever can help.

[ Edited ]

WOW!!! Congrats, please email me the address and contact information. This may be asking for a bit much but a sample PFD letter would be nice as well.

I just noticed they reported in Oct but I didn't know it until this week.

The OC was Chase and I was paying the debt through Novadebt for a year and when I asked for a balance, Novadebt told me the debt was sold. I asked what happened to the money I already paid. They could not answer.

I am new to this and have been slowly - very slowly rebuilding my credit on my own. Not too sure where to turn.

All my credit cards are closed and I do not think applying for any is wise until this is resolved.

thanks so much in advance for help.

eq - 670

exp - 579

tu - 577

edit: I tried cleaning up your formatting. Hope you don't mind. :smileywink: --hauling

apologies for the formatting in my previous post.

New Contributor

Has anyone been able to get this information?

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 657, EX 656 Lender Pull (MyFico)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Hi Can i get that contact info please i could use the help....
Established Member

Hi,

I would like the info as well as I have them on my credit report and plan to pay in full.

I also have them listing on an account from 2005 that was settled at the time.

Does anyone know if they'd delete that info as well if I send them a PFD?

Established Member

I'll take a PM with the info also please.

Thanks in advance

Starting Score: EQ 625 TU 610 EX 626 (lender pull 3/15/2012)
Current Score: EQ 625 TU 610 EX 626 (lender pull 3/15/2012)
Goal Score: 710
Established Member

I really need that contact info also, Please pm it to me . I have a account with these guys on my credit report.

Starting Score: TU 549 EQ 536 EX 579 2/27/12
Current Score: TU 627 EQ ??? EX ??? 2/12/14
Goal Score: 850

Contributor

For anyone requesting the email info it's best to PM me. I rarely come to the rebuilding forumn anymore. Also; your result may be different from mine and you may not get the same result. I did everything the unconventional way (calling & hounding creditor) to get this removed because I'm purchasing a home. If you really want them deleted off your account you will have to push hard to make them do it. I suggest you read up on as much info & jargon to use when calling or contacting this creditor. They are ruthless and hard to budge. I did a lot of research and homework on what to say, how to say it. If you need help PM me.

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Please PM me too on how you did it or the letter you wrote. Thank you so much.

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.