Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Fail

tag
SoDenied
New Contributor

LVNV Fail

I called them, like someone else did on this forum, and some robot lady kept telling me she can't delete it.

I sent an e-mail and I'm going to mail a letter.

Should I even bother? I know shes going to notate some bulls- on my file to make everyone else say no.

Do I still have a chance?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

Re: LVNV Fail

I would keep trying.  I sent a DV letter via CMRR and 3 emails to 3 different email addresses and I'm going to keep sending them until someone responds or delete the information.

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Your email or letter may find it's way to a co-worker, someone that doesn't like the robot lady.LOL

And maybe that co-worker will delete, just to tick off the robot lady.

Things like that do happen, especially with a room full of women.Smiley Wink I've seen it happen.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL@ a  room full of women! So true!

Yes, KEEP trying! Emails and faxes work! Try to locate the President email address and send it right to the top!

Message 4 of 6
Abcmom22
Established Member

How do you find email addresses? I am trying to work to pfd a entry and my first one was ignored so far.
Message 5 of 6
SoDenied
New Contributor

Too add insult to injury, I got a fax saying they will update to

"account settled for less than full balance."

great.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.