Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding LLC - Please advise

tag
1comingback
Contributor

LVNV Funding LLC - Please advise

So this company is on TU and EQ but its not affecting my credit score as its not in collection area or late pays.  Its just there with a flag.  I figured out what it is and old credit union accout that was over drawn by an ex friend who stole the atm card.  I went back and fourth for years over this.  The debt is now at least 8 yrs old. Im in a position to just PFD-Im looking for a mortgage shortly.   But I didnt make the debt in the first place and Im sure its past SOL.  But I need it gone quick. My scores are in the 740s- once my new balances reflect 0 after this months payment higher.  I just dont want the company on my report obviosly.  Ive worked hard to get here.

Thx in advance

As of Feb/2012
TU - 761
EQ - 760
EX - ???
Started- 08
TU- 590
EQ- 585
EX- 575
"The price of discipline is always less than the price of regrets"
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LVNV Funding LLC - Please advise

@1comingback wrote:

So this company is on TU and EQ but its not affecting my credit score as its not in collection area or late pays.  Its just there with a flag.  I figured out what it is and old credit union accout that was over drawn by an ex friend who stole the atm card.  I went back and fourth for years over this.  The debt is now at least 8 yrs old. Im in a position to just PFD-Im looking for a mortgage shortly.   But I didnt make the debt in the first place and Im sure its past SOL.  But I need it gone quick. My scores are in the 740s- once my new balances reflect 0 after this months payment higher.  I just dont want the company on my report obviosly.  Ive worked hard to get here.

Thx in advance

What was the DoFD for this account? Did  you make any payments to the account (in an effort to pay off, or bring it current) after the DoFD? 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.