Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding-Woke Up To Great News!

tag
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

LVNV Funding-Woke Up To Great News!

Good morning! I sent a dispute to BBB in regards to LVNV funding not responding to my Debt Validation request. Below is their response:

This letter is in response to your correspondence dated September 2, 2014 regarding the above referenced account. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns the account number ending in 8357. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of the account owned by LVNV.

Resurgent would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. After investigating the account, we did not find any evidence of the mishandlings alleged in the complaint. Despite these findings, the following account has been closed. Additionally, a request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30 to 45 days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account.

Yay! Funny how they state they didn't find any evidence of mishandling but is going to delete it. They know they're guilty!

I just wanted to share my great news! This is the fourth account I've had deleted in three weeks! Hard work does pay off! Have a wonderful day everyone! :-)

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Re: LVNV Funding-Woke Up To Great News!

That's the exact same response they gave the BBB in my complaint.  At least they're gone, right?

Message 2 of 3
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

Re: LVNV Funding-Woke Up To Great News!

Absolutely, I couldn't be happier! I have been disputing them for months! Congrats on your success as well!

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.