Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding and BK Ch7 EE Success with EX

tag
CreditLadi
Valued Member

LVNV Funding and BK Ch7 EE Success with EX

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've logged in but I've been reading, especially the success stories. Congrats to everyone! I just wanted to share that I was able to get LVNV Funding (the WORST of the WORST) off Experian report as an EE. It wasn't due to fall off until 10/2017 and I mailed the request in on 2/23/17 and it was gone on 3/1/17! Looks like EX is being nicer with the EEs. I was able to get the BK Ch7 removed as well that wasn't due to fall off until 8/2017.

I didn't see a huge score jump with the removal of these accounts. I'm assuming that they were so old that the affect wasn't as much.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: LVNV Funding and BK Ch7 EE Success with EX

Congrats!  What were your scores before the EE removals?

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 4
CreditLadi
Valued Member

Thanks! I was at 631 and jumped to 641 after removals. LVNV was still updating each month so I was really shocked to see them remove that one. Now I'm going to try with TU and see what happens there.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the success, if you were able to get experian to remove that far out then transunion would be easier since they allow 6 months EE. Good luck and congrats again. All my baddies fall off by 10/2017 so hoping for a huge score jump too. 😃
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.