Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV Funding success!!

Filed a BBB complaint and they agreed to delete the entire tradeline with tips that I used from the myfico forums!! Made my day. Now, I have to continue to tackle my other baddies that are taking a little bit more time to get off. Thanks everyone :-)

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: LVNV Funding success!!

Good for you!!!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 2 of 74
Nella
Valued Member

Congrats!!  When did you file your complaint with BBB and how long did it take for you to receive a

response?

Just curious, I just filed one on 04/13/2012 regarding LVNV as well. 

Starting Score: 550's
Score: Equifax 626 TU 613 Experian 671
Lender pull 01/22/2013 Eq 641 TU 636 Exp 670
Goal Score: 720
Closed Escrow on 03/05/2013!!!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 74
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

It took about 2 weeks before I got a response from the BBB with LVNV's answer to my complaint, I then rejected it immediately and a few days later got another response that it was being deleted.

Message 4 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took about two weeks to receive a response. A very simple process. I wish it was always so simple. 

Message 5 of 74
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Did you Dv them first? What did the complaint complain about? I am trying to get them off my report too.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering...what is going on with lvnv?  I have one on my credit that is paid and wondering if I an actually get it deleted...Thanks and congrats on getting yours deleted!

Message 7 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

they were inaccurately and illegally reporting on my CR. That's basically what I put in my complaint. They are known as a shady company so Im sure the BBB is used to getting complaints about them. I would check your CR and verify they are reporting valid info. They tend reage accounts as well
Message 8 of 74
AshCas
Regular Contributor

Hdrider07 - how did they respond to you, and how did you reject it?
Message 9 of 74
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

They responded through the BBB showing their documents that shows they purchased the account.  I replied saying I am not looking for proof they own it, I am looking for proof the debt is mine.  The quickly deleted it after that.  I knew the debt was mine but I didnt want to deal with them, I wanted to deal with the OC.  So by getting them to remove it and send it back to the OC I was then able to do a PFD with the OC and both are off my report.

Message 10 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.