Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funnding Address HELP!

tag
Nella
Valued Member

LVNV Funnding Address HELP!

Can someone please provide me a correct address to LVNV Funding.  I am attempting to send out

DV Letters to them and so confused of where they should be sent.  In addition if anyone has any

sample DV letters, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!!!

Starting Score: 550's
Score: Equifax 626 TU 613 Experian 671
Lender pull 01/22/2013 Eq 641 TU 636 Exp 670
Goal Score: 720
Closed Escrow on 03/05/2013!!!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

Re: LVNV Funnding Address HELP!

Just use the address on your CRs. Or you can google Resurgent Capital Services and BBB. Their page has an address that is not a PO Box

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Message 2 of 24
Nella
Valued Member

Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 24
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

From the BBB Web Site:

LVNV, Inc.

LVNV, Inc. aka Resurgent Capital Services LP

15 South Main Street Suite 600
Greenville, SC 29601

From Experian:

LVNV FUNDING, LLC

PO BOX 10497

GREENVILLE, SC 29603

From Equifax:

LVNV FUNDING LLC

PO Box 10584

Greenville, SC 29603-0584

From TransUnion (same as Equifax):

LVNV FUNDING LLC

PO Box 10584

Greenville, SC 29603-0584

Message 4 of 24
Nella
Valued Member

Great.  I sent it to the one listed at the BBB.  Does anyone happen to know any time frame

for a response?  I have read that a lot of people file complaints with the BBB regrading LVNV. 

IF I need to do this, what would the complaint be based on? 

Message 5 of 24
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, pipeguy! I am on my dinosaur of a computer at work and it wouldn't let me copy and paste for nothin' lol

ETA: OP - what is the history of LVNV with you? I filed a complaint with the BBB because I had never gotten a dunning notice from them and they weren't responding to my DV.  Really, in my complaint, I just said of all this and asked for them to respond with info on the accounts. They responded to the BBB in 10 days (when I had gotten no response from my DV).  Anyway, it just depends on your particular situation if you need to file a complaint.

I would send the DV CMRRR and watch online tracking to see if it's ever picked up. Then, give them 30 to 45 days and go from there.

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Message 6 of 24
Nella
Valued Member

Perfect...thanks for the timeline! 

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I posted in another thread about LVNV, I just filed a complaint with BBB last week and received emails from them today. They have sent the complaint to LVNV/Resurgent and are awaiting reply.  Hopefully it will be removed from my CRs in a few weeks, because  the debt they art trying to collect is due to fall of anyway later this year and they have inflated the balance to four times the original!! no dunning or phone call from them EVER.

Message 8 of 24
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As I posted in another thread about LVNV, I just filed a complaint with BBB last week and received emails from them today. They have sent the complaint to LVNV/Resurgent and are awaiting reply.  Hopefully it will be removed from my CRs in a few weeks, because  the debt they art trying to collect is due to fall of anyway later this year and they have inflated the balance to four times the original!! no dunning or phone call from them EVER.

This just happened for me. I sent the BBB dispute on March 7th. Here is Resurgent's response..

Dear XXXXX:

This letter is in response to your correspondence dated March 7, 2012 regarding the above referenced account. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number XXXXXXX. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the master servicer of accounts owned by LVNV.  The account was previously sold by North Star Capital Acquisition (“North Star”) on or about December 30, 20011 and at that time the balance on this account was $318.49. As of the date of this communication, the account balance is $0.00.  Please review the following account information:

1. North Star advised that this account originated on November 1, 2004 and was opened with Total Card.
  2. This account charged off on January 30, 2005.
  3. No payments have been received on this account since LVNV’s acquisition in December 2011.

After further investigation, this account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle.  Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused Mr. XXXXX.

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

Compliance Department                                                  

Resurgent Capital Services L.P.

It has already come of my credit report. So I think it will really depend on how they feel about your debt, and if they think it is collectible. But my BBB complaint def. worked.

Good luck!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

great!! Yea, the debt they "own" of mine is past SOL by about three years and should come off as well. The TL from the OC is due to fall of this year as well. I just thought two bads showing up for the same account instead of one is not good  for my score and why not try to get one off. Glad to see yours resolved so quickly.  Hopefully I will be in the same happy space you are in soon enough. Will post updates.  thanks scott!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.