Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV funding

tag
chevyman
Contributor

LVNV funding

This is a junk debt buyer that bought my credit one charge off. Under account type one of CRA lists as open and one as an installment its only on 2 of them and balance is increasing monthly but not like interest not a consistent amount goes up and down
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hausfrau
New Contributor

Re: LVNV funding

They show all kinds of crazy things onmine and my hubs' as well. One one the account is open, on two it is closed, but it has been continuing to accrue extra charges, and shows under my installment loans, with a 120+ past due note on there. 

Starting my rebuild!

Message 2 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Is the being viewed from your credit reports from the CRA's?

Message 3 of 5
hausfrau
New Contributor

For me, yes. On my recent report from TU it is listed as collection/chargeoff, with a balance of $2043. On my Equifax report, both direct from the agency, and from here on myFico, it is listed as open, 120+ past due, balance $2043. Here is where it gets really funny, I disputed them in 2011, where they were showing as both closed as open, and it has still been accruing charges, even on the closed/chargeoff one. I just did yet another dispute, so I guess we will see what happens. If the CRA comes back saying it meets FCRA, I'm going to send them copies from the other two that show different account statuses and original creditors.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 4 of 5
hausfrau
New Contributor

Every single way that LVNV shows up looks nothing like any other collection activity. It always looks like an OC, except that there is a comment that says Factoring Company.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.