cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV reporting as installment

tag
Kelliz

LVNV reporting as installment

Okay so I've been trying to fight LVNV for awhile now, I've DV'ed them to the addy on my CR and it came back to me. I just recently saw that they're reporting a charged off capital one card as an installment loan on TU and EX with the addy listed in South Carolina. On equifax, it's showing as a collection account but the addy is listed in Las Vegas!! Can they do this? I've went the BBB route in April and they came back with their computer generated response saying that was the first I had contacted them and I just blew it off. I just submitted another BBB complaint trying to go a different route, I got a reply from BBB saying we could do a conference call!? Any advice?

Starting Score: 540
Current Score: 569
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: LVNV reporting as installment

I would file a complaint to the CFPB and upload all supporting documentation showing the inaccuracy of the TL. They should not be listing it as an installment loan as you don't have an account with them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.