Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV--reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV--reporting

Hi---I have not had any luck with them they say the don't remove.

I had a Sam's card that was sold to Sherman Financial.  I paid it with CTI.....LVNV is reporting(paid less than settled amount.

Should I DV LVNV---sice it was sold to Sherman's....they own it per my convo with Sam's Club?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LVNV--reporting

There are a whole group of CAs who all belong to the same company, LVNV and Sherman are part of that group. I wouldn't be suprised if CTI was part of that same group.

If CTI was collecting on behalf of LVNV and you paid without a PFD, then I would say LVNV is right in reporting.

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is CTI a CA? Were they collecting on behalf of LVNV?

When the was DoFD for this account? When will the CRTP expire? Did you PIF or settle?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i thought I paid in full---they said they settled for 80%.

CTI collects for LVNV, however I called Sam's and they said they sold to Sherman's....

DOFD is 4/07

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a whole group of CAs who all belong to the same company, LVNV and Sherman are part of that group. I wouldn't be suprised if CTI was part of that same group.

If CTI was collecting on behalf of LVNV and you paid without a PFD, then I would say LVNV is right in reporting.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

so---i should not DV, if I paid....anyone with luck with LNLV?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.