Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV success!

tag
pbl1999
Established Member

LVNV success!

I am extremely happy right now. I went through the BBB to request DV from LVNV and received the following; After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major CRA. Yesssss! Thank you myFico!
Starting Scores 12/26/12: Exp (Fako):659| Equ (Fako): 719|TU (Fako) 665
Current: 1/1/13 Equ (FICO) 649, TU 613
Goal Scores: 750+

In the garden till scores reach 700.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: LVNV success!

@pbl1999 wrote:
I am extremely happy right now. I went through the BBB to request DV from LVNV and received the following; After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major CRA. Yesssss! Thank you myFico!

congrats! I had to go through LVNV as well to purchase a house, BBB worked from me too!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 12
Jasbrek
Established Member

Any chance you could elaborate on this process, or point me to the thread that covers this (if there is one)? Thanks.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! I love hearing these kind of success stories. Congratulations!

Message 5 of 12
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 12
pbl1999
Established Member

Check this thread out: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Another-LVNV-success/m-p/1552380/highlight/tr...
Starting Scores 12/26/12: Exp (Fako):659| Equ (Fako): 719|TU (Fako) 665
Current: 1/1/13 Equ (FICO) 649, TU 613
Goal Scores: 750+

In the garden till scores reach 700.
Message 7 of 12
LD100

Is there any way that someone can share with me the letter they sent to the BBB that resulted in removal of an LVNV account. I have been reading this forum for 2 years trying to decide if I should send something to the BBB to try and get my 2 LVNVs removed from credit. I was trying to wait them out until they fell off as they are now 5-6 years old. This is because I was nervous that if I disputed and lost, it would somehow reage them. (Can that happen?) These 2 accounts are listed with some possibly incorrect info And missing some details on my CR. They were from a time when I I was having a terminally ill child and doing what I could to survive due to not being able to work. Both are for small credit cards. I have not had a late payment in over 5 years and built new positive history, but this LVNV reporting twice monthly (2 accounts) on my CR continues to keep my score in the low 500s. I have a great career now and income, but these are keeping me from getting a house, car, etc in my name. I have read the different threads multiple times but can never find the actual letters that were successful and sent to the BBB on the forum and threads. If someone could please, please send me the actual information they sent the BBB to get the deletion successfully, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any other info or tips would be much appreciated!! I don't think I can wait for the next two years for these to fall off my report and want to try to get them off now if that is the best thing to do. Thanos in advance for any help or advise you can offer. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!!
Message 8 of 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@LD100 wrote:
Is there any way that someone can share with me the letter they sent to the BBB that resulted in removal of an LVNV account. I have been reading this forum for 2 years trying to decide if I should send something to the BBB to try and get my 2 LVNVs removed from credit. I was trying to wait them out until they fell off as they are now 5-6 years old. This is because I was nervous that if I disputed and lost, it would somehow reage them. (Can that happen?) These 2 accounts are listed with some possibly incorrect info And missing some details on my CR. They were from a time when I I was having a terminally ill child and doing what I could to survive due to not being able to work. Both are for small credit cards. I have not had a late payment in over 5 years and built new positive history, but this LVNV reporting twice monthly (2 accounts) on my CR continues to keep my score in the low 500s. I have a great career now and income, but these are keeping me from getting a house, car, etc in my name. I have read the different threads multiple times but can never find the actual letters that were successful and sent to the BBB on the forum and threads. If someone could please, please send me the actual information they sent the BBB to get the deletion successfully, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any other info or tips would be much appreciated!! I don't think I can wait for the next two years for these to fall off my report and want to try to get them off now if that is the best thing to do. Thanos in advance for any help or advise you can offer. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!!

@LD100 wrote:

Sent you a PM 

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 9 of 12
alexl22
Regular Contributor

If I could get a pm as well that would be awesome!

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.