Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last 90 Days - Thank you MYFICO forum

tag
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Last 90 Days - Thank you MYFICO forum

Hello everyone, I'm going to keep this quick.

I appreciate everyone's input and great advice here on the forums...this is really a game changer in terms of helping out people and making sure that we are as informed as possible. 90 Days ago I had 8 baddies in collection. I have successfully removed them all..paid some and some I found that the companies have not followed policies, used it against them and it was removed (Although I hope it won't be resold..I did get letters from them so I'm keeping it).

With that said I still have 2 First Premier and 2 Savings and Trust Charge-Offs from 2006 and 2007 that is reporting a balance and it was not sent to collections so it's killing my utilization...I tried to do PFD with them but they won't budge...they keep calling me but i told them..I'm looking for WIN-WIN..they get the money and I get a PFD...I told them I can wait until this falls off in 2014 and keep my money or I can pay them to remove it....so tha game is on..

I only had my Ford Credit for last 5 years and 1 HSBC card for $300 from january of this year...I had 1 30 day late on FORD and tried GW but they wont budge...I tried and tried..so I will just let it go..I have 4 more payments left and my 60 months is up.

2 months ago I got $250 secured Applied Bank card..they don't report it to EQ, but EX and TU so this will be good for a year..$9.99% APR and no Annual Fee or Account Fee until Oct 2012.

With the clean up of baddies...I have aquired..

Best Buy Reward Zone $300.00

Credit One $300

Capital One $300.

All will report to EQ, TU and EX..

With these 5 cards I will ensure that I use Applied Bank once to twice a month to buy something and PIF. My Credit One for same thing since I'm going to try to cancel these in 12 months....

My HSBC I will use for reccuring payments... and will heavily use BBRZ on regular and Capital One as well and PIF every month..

Will try to stay 10% UTIL every month and at this time I'm going into garden mode and won't apply for anything until November of next year at which time I hope to get at least 1 adult decent card...Barclay's, maybe Discover or AMEX zync....I will try to see if I can get CLI on HSBC, BBRZ and CAPONE in 6 months. I might keep CREDIT ONE if they increase limit...but T $8 a month i might cancel...I willd definitely cancel Applied Bank and get my $250 back before November..not interested in that card down the road

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.