Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last man standing...

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Last man standing...

I have one more "baddie" standing in the way of my ever elusive mortgage.  My LO suggested we wait til June 1 to pull my reports cause I need a 2 POINT increase.  2 freaking points! Smiley Sad  The only thing at this point that I can think to do is try harder to get the last remaining collection GW'd off my report.  

*sigh* 

So far, extensive googling has gotten me a full employee list - first and last names - as well as their standard for email address formatting.  I also googled my way in to some poor web programming, resulting in HIGHLY confidential corporate information (think names and numbers, including sales data, commission data, who made what, that sort of thing.. ) that I wish I could use to strong arm a GW deletion from them.

I keep emailing different people, but only one guy keeps calling me back.. after looking at the company org chart, he's at the top of the collections ladder Smiley Sad   Looks like all the collection agents and account reps are just forwarding my email to the main manager. How the heck am I supposed to get anywhere if it's the "top dog" telling me no...  repeatedly.  I'm getting NO response from the CEO.  Smiley Sad  

I'm just nearing the giving up point, and was hoping someone might have some motivating words Smiley Happy  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Last man standing...

What about utilization?  Is it as low as it can get?

Keep sending the GWs.  You may get 100 no's but it only takes that 1 yes.

Message 2 of 3
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Re: Last man standing...

Utilization is between 1 and 3%... Lol. Not sure it can get much lower.

It's a small company and I'm getting the hundred nos from the same manager. How about a gift basket? Lol
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.