Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Payment not showing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late Payment not showing?

So I just got my credit report from transunion. It says I have a late payment in the last month in the summary and that is helping drag down my score. I don't remember a late payment in the last month, and I can't find details of it on my report anywhere. Am I missing something? I have 4 accounts on my report, 2 have zero balances and have been zero for quite awhile. The other 2 are current with no late payments. So I'm confused. Anyone have ideas? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Late Payment not showing?

highonhelium wrote:
So I just got my credit report from transunion. It says I have a late payment in the last month in the summary and that is helping drag down my score. I don't remember a late payment in the last month, and I can't find details of it on my report anywhere. Am I missing something? I have 4 accounts on my report, 2 have zero balances and have been zero for quite awhile. The other 2 are current with no late payments. So I'm confused. Anyone have ideas? Thanks

I have the opposite problem you have (I'd rather have my problem). I have an old car loan with 7 lates now listed from 2001-2005. However, on my summary page it says in the positive section that I have ZERO lates on my TU CR.

Have you tried pulling from a different source?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

highonhelium wrote:

This is not an uncommon scenario. It has to do with the way the report displays. I do not believe it is affecting your score, even though it may be listed as a negative factor.  
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. Well, I'll try pulling another report to see if it shows up there. It's hard to dispute something that doesn't seem to be there lol. Thanks for the replies.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.