Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late fell off equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late fell off equifax

Screenshot_2016-09-07-06-54-06.pngOne late to valero December 2012. Ck says its gone. TU still shows it. The credit union I've got my eyes on is EQ puller so I feel like I've got an ace in the hole…which isnt true, it makes me like everyone else lol.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late fell off equifax

awesome! how did your score change?

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately it has not changed.  but what matters is when lenders pull my EQ eport they will see it is flawless.  I have been denied for late/derogs when my score is above many other members getting the same cards. Bank of America,  FBNO,  u.s. Bank come to mind  Approvals on the terms you want are your goals not a numeric score

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

of course! still an awesome feeling to have a clean report. my old lates will fall off next year and i can't wait Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP

Check the EQ report before you apply. My CK states 100percent too however CCT reports the lates.
Good luck with your process
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to wait for an additional month for
Valero. They can report the late again.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit karma is good but not for details
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah be careful relying on credit karma. Mine says 100% on time payments yet I have about 14 late payments on student loans on my reports. I believe CK only bases your on time history on last two years as that is the main focus of vantage score model as I understand it.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeff - So I have a question. My Fico8 shows 634 for EX due mainly (in comparison to other reports with same info) to a 120 late payment showing up which eventually went into CO status. This was in 2011 do you think Vantage would show a higher score because you said they only factor in the last 2 years of payment history?
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Jeff - So I have a question. My Fico8 shows 634 for EX due mainly (in comparison to other reports with same info) to a 120 late payment showing up which eventually went into CO status. This was in 2011 do you think Vantage would show a higher score because you said they only factor in the last 2 years of payment history?

It's hard to say for sure but most likely vantage would be higher because of this. Although even with Fico it tends to be much less of an impact when it's that old, although it does consider it a major derog. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.