Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payment question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late payment question

I recently got a target redcard account, but missed my first statement and ended up being 34 days late on the first payment. Once I found out I was late I hurried up and paid the fees etc. I just had my credit pulled to get a mortgage and found out that the one late payment to dropped my score 60 points. I have no other late payments on my report at all. Has anyone had any luck getting something like this removed?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late payment question

That might be tough because it was your first payment.
Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Regarrdless of any results obtained or not obtained by others, I would contact their executive offices and make a GW request.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice!  Do you have any tips on how to find the contact information for the executive office?  Google didn't turn up anything for me.

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the advice!  Do you have any tips on how to find the contact information for the executive office?  Google didn't turn up anything for me.

Who is the issuing bank?? That is the CEOs office you need to Google for not Target itself.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.