cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments removed over the summer and EQ and TU have not reported this any action I can take?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late payments removed over the summer and EQ and TU have not reported this any action I can take?

I wrote a goodwill letter to Capital One and had two late payments removed (my only ones) and EQ was pretty quick to get the news and updated as such but the months have passed and TU and EXP have yet to get the news. Is there anything I can do so they update this information?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Late payments removed over the summer and EQ and TU have not reported this any action I can take

Are you sure that they agreed to deletion with all three CRAs?

Have you contacted the creditor and determined that they actually reported a deletion to all CRAs?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late payments removed over the summer and EQ and TU have not reported this any action I can take

I will have to review the letter I received and see, but I do not remember any stipulation that it would only be Equifax. All three of the CRA's got the news I missed the payments I guesss it is silly to assume they would play fair. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://imgur.com/a/7WuEr

Here is a copy of the letter I received, uncertain whether I should call the guy and tell him what is going on.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an email for CapitolOne? Do you mind sending it to me?
Thanks a lot.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I did not communicate via email.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.