Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lender Pulled Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lender Pulled Scores

Hi all,

I've been rebuilding since about September in hopes of purchasing a new home soon.  The lender pulled my scores then I suscribed to my myfico scorewatch.  I actually did that after fixing a few things.  Before I contact my lender to pull my report again when I'm closer to my goal score I want to know the score THEY pull.  How do I find the TU 04 scores (I think that's what it was)? 

-TIA 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lender Pulled Scores

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I've been rebuilding since about September in hopes of purchasing a new home soon.  The lender pulled my scores then I suscribed to my myfico scorewatch.  I actually did that after fixing a few things.  Before I contact my lender to pull my report again when I'm closer to my goal score I want to know the score THEY pull.  How do I find the TU 04 scores (I think that's what it was)? 

-TIA 

Yes mortgage people still use Fico 04, I dont think there is anyplace you can buy those scores anymore.  DCU still give an EQ04 once a month for free.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder how far off the TU scores here are from 04 scores. 

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder how far off the TU scores here are from 04 scores. 

They can be off by quite a bit, my TU & EQ have  pretty much the same info, my EQ Beacon 5.0 (Fico 04) was 757 from a new CC I got while my TU score is 805 Fico 08. Mortgage company is probably going to use a mortgage enhanced variant of the basic Fico 04 score as well, you might try and finagle that info out of your mortgage guy.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.