Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's play a game.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's play a game.

My current secured card bill is suppose to cut tomorrow. Since the last bill, my UTI has gone down from 16% to 1.6%.

Current scores:

Experian: 556(Defaulted school loans with 20K total(working on this), 1 collection from AT&T for 986), 1 installment(car loan) in good standing, and my card.

TU: 567(same as experian)

EQ:605(same as experian, TU minus the collection for some reason.

Name of the game: Predict my increase. I've given you the information I have as I see it in my 3B report from CCT, which updated on the 15th. The prize? The satisfaction of knowing your way around a FICO score. If this month is any indication of when things will adjust, then I figure by monday all CRA's will have reported by then.

*Disclaimer: This is by all in tense and purposes just for fun, nothing more, nothing less.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let's play a game.

@Anonymous wrote:

My current secured card bill is suppose to cut tomorrow. Since the last bill, my UTI has gone down from 16% to 1.6%.

Current scores:

Experian: 556(Defaulted school loans with 20K total(working on this), 1 collection from AT&T for 986), 1 installment(car loan) in good standing, and my card.

Name of the game: Predict my increase. I've given you the information I have as I see it in my 3B report from CCT, which updated on the 15th. The prize? The satisfaction of knowing your way around a FICO score. If this month is any indication of when things will adjust, then I figure by monday all CRA's will have reported by then.

*Disclaimer: This is by all in tense and purposes just for fun, nothing more, nothing less.

EX: 26

TU: 26

EQ: 12

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Current scores:

Going from 16% to 1.6% on a pretty damaged file is not going to net a bunch of points.... I'd guess 1-5 on each.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX 2pts
TU 3pts
EQ 1pt

You may even lose points.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought with this thread title that there was going to be some "Saw" movie trivia in here or something...

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the age of those derogs, as well as how many other positive accounts you have, will come into play.  But I would expect a little something once it reports.

+5 across the board would be my guess.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.