Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter from Midland :)

tag
Jimmyl66

Letter from Midland :)

Quick history of the debt:

Defaulted in 11.2011 when I transitioned to AT&T. I noticed T-Mobile reporting on my credit file in 01.14. After a couple of failed attempts at PFD I decided to take care of this by paying T-Mobile directly in 03.14. I was communicating back and forth with tmobile asking them to pull the debt back. Every time I talked to a rep they would tell me they submitted a request to have midland stop reporting. After a month of hearing nothing from Tmobile or midland, I finally wrote an email on 04.10.14 to the executive officer at midland ASKING if they could please stop reporting as I had already paid tmobile and I was looking to purchase a home.

After 2 months of waiting, Midland finally sent me a letter saying they have instructed all 3 reporting agency's to delete MCM off my credit reports. Although it took forever and I had to jump through hoops to get a response, I feel extremely happy that my credit report is finally 100% clean.

As of 05.01.14 my Fico scores are:
Equi: 651 Exp:: 714 and Trans: 651

I have no other derogatory marks on my credit file except for this MCM account reporting on all 3. Wonder what kind of bump I'll get once it's gone. Thanks everyone!
Scores as of 05.14.14

Experian: 713 Equifax: 653 TransUnion: 734
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

Re: Letter from Midland :)

Congrats on removal!

Wondering if EQ & TU have deleted that yet? Those scores are quite different than your EX...

>

Message 2 of 6
Jimmyl66

I'm hoping it's a complete deletion. The only difference between all of the reports is that experian dosnt show a balance where transunion and equifax do.

Scores as of 05.14.14

Message 3 of 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

I am so happy for you! Congrats
GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 6
Jimmyl66

Incase anyone is curious. I pulled  my Transunion and Experian reports today.  Its completaly deleted from my  transunion and I went from a  651 to a 734. It's still showing up on my experian  report and that score is still at 713. 

Scores as of 05.14.14

Message 5 of 6
guykara
Frequent Contributor

Nice, what a jump. I'm expecting similar results with a T-Mobile related collection from ECR that popped up earlier this year. T-mobile said they've instructed ECR to remove it...now I wait!

Starting Scores (10/18/2013): EX: 603 | EQ: 572 | TU: 659
5/05/2014 EX: 628 | EQ: 627 | TU: 623
5/25/2014: EX: 628 | EQ: 635 | TU: 623
Current Scores: EX: 670 | EQ: 663 | TU: 681
Goal Scores: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.