Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lex Law!!!!

tag
sideline_detailing
Established Member

Lex Law!!!!

GM fico world so ive decied to stop playing around and get my credit under control, my current score iss 588 its just went up 4 points in the last week,dont know how..:-? iam in the process of buying a home soon so i want to take This Bull by its Horn!!!! i called up lex law and paid my 99 bucks to join and so far the they seem to be legit!!!!! i have 7 neg & 2 Pos items on my credit!!!!!!! my main focus is too get those demons off my credit so i can get my dream home....! will keep everyone inform "-)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Lex Law!!!!

@sideline_detailing wrote:

GM fico world so ive decied to stop playing around and get my credit under control, my current score iss 588 its just went up 4 points in the last week,dont know how..:-? iam in the process of buying a home soon so i want to take This Bull by its Horn!!!! i called up lex law and paid my 99 bucks to join and so far the they seem to be legit!!!!! i have 7 neg & 2 Pos items on my credit!!!!!!! my main focus is too get those demons off my credit so i can get my dream home....! will keep everyone inform "-)

Good luck on your journey

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 3
sideline_detailing
Established Member

Re: Lex Law!!!!

Thanks Alot!!!!!Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.