Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law Firm

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexington Law Firm

I know my Dad has had great results.  But I asked a lot of people on this board on an earlier thread and I think you have a lot of resources on here.  I think Lexington Law is a good solution if you don't have the time, BUT you have the resources.

I've had a lot of success scouring the forums here.

Just my 2 cents. 

Message 21 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

People can make their own decisions. If you have the patience and want to do it yourself, more power to you! It is a money saver.

If you don't have the patience, and have the extra money, Agencys like LexLaw are awesome. They get the job done.

I've used them for 9 months now and they've cleaned up 90% of my report. I paid everything that was negative and they took it from there.

CA's do not have to remove paid TL's, but will get tired of verifying and give in with pressure from a law firm such as LexLaw.

So moral of story: Do what works for your own personal situation. There's absolutely nothing wrong with going either way.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 23
pepper23
Valued Member

ive use them for 9mths they good i had the best package the$79 is good they has attorneys

tu 653
eq 636
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.