Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law Success

tag
TravisT45
Valued Member

Lexington Law Success

I have been using them for about a year on thier concord plan and they have gotten 17 baddies removed (across all three baureus). I was definatly sceptical at first but they have definatly done tier job!! Score has gone up roughly 120 points and I'm now getting al the credit cards and such I couldnt have touched a year ago !!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Lexington Law Success

@TravisT45 wrote:

I have been using them for about a year on thier concord plan and they have gotten 17 baddies removed (across all three baureus). I was definatly sceptical at first but they have definatly done tier job!! Score has gone up roughly 120 points and I'm now getting al the credit cards and such I couldnt have touched a year ago !!

Wow ... I'm impressed.

Message 2 of 10
growing123
Regular Contributor

@TravisT45 wrote:

Were these baddies paid?  If so, then that is a major success!! Smiley Happy

If not paid, then their are possibly valid debts out there that are still owed and likely to return.   

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 3 of 10
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  I have wondered about them, as I have read some really good things... and some really not so good things.  May I ask what type of baddies they got removed?  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 10
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@growing123 wrote:

@TravisT45 wrote:

Were these baddies paid?  If so, then that is a major success!! Smiley Happy

If not paid, then their are possibly valid debts out there that are still owed and likely to return.   

+1, not that I need them but I'm curious to know this as well.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 10
superdad
Regular Contributor

I would like to know also.  I have 17 paid collections and have never been able to get them removed.  I wonder if Lex law could.

Message 6 of 10
TravisT45
Valued Member

Some were paid , some unpaid , either way I'm a happy guy .

Message 7 of 10
TravisT45
Valued Member

I even got a LNLV paid one taken off and they are notorious bastards .

Message 8 of 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

As others have stated, be prepared in case the unpaid CAs return and if the paid ones were simply disputed, w/o PFD s they may return as paid CAs.  Although I do not agree with paying for a service you can do yourself for free, it looks like it worked out well for you. 

Congrats on your score increase and recent approvals.  

Message 9 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

@TravisT45 wrote:

congrats

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.