Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexington Law

That's what happened to me. They woke up a bunch of sleeping giants and next thing I know I'm getting wage garnishments from judgments that were 6 yeasts old . Be careful.
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had LL for 2 months, and they weren't able to remove anything. Don't know why I wasted the money

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotta love these new 2-post posters. Dump some propaganda and POOF, now he's a magician. 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Thanksgiving, bitter betty

Message 14 of 23
tufa4311
Established Contributor

So they removed 7 collections and your score improved all in the span of a month? Doesn't it take at least a month for the new reporting to get to the credit agencies and have it affect your credit score? Something doesn't sound right...

796 TU FICO 08 (08/2018)
758 TU FICO 08 (01/12/2016)
753 TU FICO 08 (11/21/2015)
740: EQ Score Power (Beacon 5.0) FICO 04 (01/23/2015)
755 TU FICO 08 (01/21/2015)
652 TU Lender Pull (06/10/2014)
665 TU FICO 08 (05/21/2014)
Goal: 800+
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested copies of all the work LL did for me right before I dropped them....

Lets just say who ever that  "Paralegal" was, should be fired immediatley. All that was missing from them were scribbles of crayon! 

And btw, every delete I was able to achieve during the time I reatined their services, was on my own! I had to call them and let them know items had been deleted. 

Such a waste of money.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to this board, anything some repair company would be able to do, I did myself.
Message 17 of 23
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

I will say I got all my collections off my reports on my own.  I got tired of dealing with the harder creditors like verizion and hired LL to help me with that, and first premiere.  We'll see.  They were able to get a 120 day and a 30 day late removed from my reports I couldnt get off of there.  I have had 10 items removed from all three agencies and 7 I did myself by going through CFB.  So they did help some.

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 23
jeannieavc
New Contributor

I have nothing but good things to say about LL. I joined them when my score was in the low 500's. 6 months later they had removed 11 collections from my 3 reports and brought my score to 700. None of the deleted items have ever returned.

Starting Score: 1/25/10 EQ 568, TU 641, EX (FAKO) 580
Current Score: 9/27/10 EQ 692, TU 736, EX (FAKO) 744
Goal Score: 800

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hired them, fired them and cleaned up my reports on my own. That is if you have the time to do it. I think it's not such a bad deal if you are super busy and dont have the time to committ to the letter writing and research, but if you do, I suggest doing it yourself. You save money and you appreciate it in the end. I was proud of myself when I was done. It felt like a true accomplishment!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.