Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law

tag
ndmdl3
Established Member

Re: Lexington Law

I am using them now and in my experience they have been good. I've used a different type of agency before so I understand the practices that they employ. I know they are not recommended on this site but it works for me. I will most likely stop using them in a few months not because I don't like their services but because I have to reduce expenses.

Starting Score: 505
Current Score: 525
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 23
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I don't see why it's such a big deal to have someone help you remove baddies if you don't have the time or knowledge to do it yourself. Some will make time some just can't if you can afford to have the help with your credit for things that are deemed worthy to be removed why not .. as you gain more and more knowledge from these threads and others you learn but initially everyone doesn't just know ~~~> it's a learning experience for all
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree. I've never used Lexington Law but I use White, Jacobs and Associates. I read everyones comments about why pay someone for something you can do yourself, and all I can think is the same reason people pay to have their oil changed or their taxes done. Because while yes it is something you can learn to do, its not always something you want to learn to do or have the time to do. I only paid for six months of service so I am learning on how to continue to fix my credit and how to keep my credit in tact. I wouldn't change hiring them. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.