Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexington Law

@readyformyhome who did you use

Message 21 of 25
disney2
Regular Contributor

I've never tried LL (I'm too cheap to spend the money on that), but am the one mentioned about CS360.  So far, I've gotten nothing but the summons.  I had some removed from my TU report and one fell off of EQ foraging.  There are several that they are persuing due to a violation of replying to their requests but nothing else so far.

Message 22 of 25
rsl1313
New Contributor

Hey Twiney,

I  have been using Lexington Law for about 9 months. If I had started reading these posts first I probably wouldn't have gone that route. They are very professional and they have removed quite a few derogatories, only a couple have come back. And they are expensive. Not sure what your situation is, but my derogatories are BK and discharged tax liens, Ithink those are pretty tough to get removed...good luck!

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to know if anyone has had any luck with LL getting any late payments removed.  I'm talking legit late payments; the type that you write GW letters for not ones that are incorrect on being there. 

Message 24 of 25
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd like to know if anyone has had any luck with LL getting any late payments removed.  I'm talking legit late payments; the type that you write GW letters for not ones that are incorrect on being there. 

I have.  As of today, I had 220 negitives across 3 reports and now only have 25 left.  It has taken them about 1.5 years.  Totally worth it.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.