Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington law

tag
darrin073
Contributor

Lexington law

I m using them as i don't have time . Filled BK 7 August 16 . I have bk7 on all 3 cra and 1 tax lien on Tuesday. N about 9 iib accounts. What should I expect out these clowns.give it to me good guys . Don't hold back or I'll be mad. Lol
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lexington law

What have you provided to them with regard to any assertions of inaccuracy in your credit report?

If you do not assert inaccuracies, they will most likely limit themselves to sending requests for good-will deletion of reported derogs.

Message 2 of 7
darrin073
Contributor

I haven't provided them nothing but money
Message 3 of 7
darrin073
Contributor

Or better yet . What should I tell them to do
Message 4 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Do you see any inaccuracies in information contained in your credit report?

If so, you can request the filing of a dispute with the CRA.

Credit repair organizations can only file disputes via a CRA, and are explicitly barrred from filing direct disputes on your behalf.

Message 5 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Do you see any inaccuracies in information contained in your credit report?

If so, you can request the filing of a dispute with the CRA.

Credit repair organizations can only file disputes via a CRA, and are explicitly barrred from filing direct disputes on your behalf.

Message 6 of 7
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

@RobertEG wrote:

Question on this-- which law and which specific section stipulates this? Does this mean that credit repair organization cannot send letters to let's say original creditors?

Thanks!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.