Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lien and judgment removed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lien and judgment removed!

Today has been an awesome day! I received a signed order from the court dismissing a 3k judgement that was filed in 2012! I also got a release from the State of Utah after paying a 200 dollar Lein 2012 and an order for the CRA's to remove it from my credit file, Utah is one of the only states that gives documentation to have the lien removed from the CRA's via dismissing the lien. Shouls I expect any improvement in my score with both the judgement and lien deleted? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lien and judgment removed!

@Anonymous wrote:

Today has been an awesome day! I received a signed order from the court dismissing a 3k judgement that was filed in 2012! I also got a release from the State of Utah after paying a 200 dollar Lein 2012 and an order for the CRA's to remove it from my credit file, Utah is one of the only states that gives documentation to have the lien removed from the CRA's via dismissing the lien. Shouls I expect any improvement in my score with both the judgement and lien deleted? Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS; I wish they would do that in NYC I have to wait the whole 7 years for it to be removed...Thank God for UTAH...im super happy for you 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I hope I see some improvement in my score, the judgement fight took some serious effort and time..

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I hope I see some improvement in my score, the judgement fight took some serious effort and time..

You will DEFINITELY see a beautiful improvement in your scores 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.