Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lisa & Jonathan's Rebuild Log! Updated 10/03/14

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa & Jonathan's Rebuild Log!

I love this journal!

How early are they removing the capital one charge off?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 11 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

@Whitneyy wrote:

I love this journal!

How early are they removing the capital one charge off?

4 whole months Smiley Happy  hoping EX and EQ follow suit, but we shall see.  Trying to get in the best possible position before approaching NFCU about refi, personal loan and CC... phew, we are pressing our luck I think!

Our 2014 Rebuilding Log- Check Out Our Progress!
In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 12 of 83
Jerzee123
Established Member

great job!

Can you possible give me an example of your PFD that you used for NCO?..

maybe i'm doing something.. but youre doing right ...

http://www.capitalone.com/media/graphic-logo/credit-cards/card-art/price-mc-90-angle.jpg
https://ne.edgecastcdn.net/80033E/www.creditkarma.com/res/content/creditcards/creditoneb/cccreditonebank01_big.png
Message 13 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

I didn't PFD NCO, I goodwill'ed them... I really think I just got lucky though, lol... 3 accounts are still unpaid, they closed the accounts in their office and sent them back to the OC who we are paying.
In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 14 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

MAJOR GOAL ACHIEVED TODAY!!!  CLEAN report for my husband!!!  Not ONE single baddie left!  It only gets better from here! Smiley Happy  this is thanks to my latest GW letter to the president of MedStar Health for a medical bill- asking for mercy and removal for payment in full.  Letter written 4/1, payment taken and request for removal submitted today!  I am overjoyed with our success and credit it all to this site.  You all ROCK!

Message 15 of 83
LeSilence

Congrats! You are an inspiration.

Message 16 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

@LeSilence wrote:

Congrats! You are an inspiration.

Thanks, and I don't think of myself that way, I just decided from the very beginning- whether it was good or bad, I would share my rebuilding experience so others could learn from it and see what may have or have not worked for me.  I received so much help and support from this forum, I am just paying it forward for the folks who have just started, or have yet to start- their rebuilding journey Smiley Happy  Good Luck everyone!

Message 17 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

+38 points for me on CK this morning, though I haven't the slightest clue why???  My # of derogs has not changed, balances are all the same... weird!  That just gets me more excited for when this last collection drops off- wonder how many points that will bring me?  No change for my husband this morning.  Hoping to see that NCAC collection drop by Friday for both of us.  moving right along...

Message 18 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Hubby called EX last night and finally had them remove his old Walmart card, but they would not budge on the student loan due to fall off in June.  Maybe we should call again?  Sometimes it really is all about who you get on the phone... anyways... they did remove it as of this morning, which is great, but what's weird is freecreditreport(dot)com shows it missing from the report, but the same number of accounts and credit score remain.  I thought he would see a little bump for getting out of the "charge off bucket"?  Plus, we are STILL waiting for NCAC to drop.  Feels like it is taking forever- today is the 5th business day, so maybe tomorrow morning.  Everything happened so fast in the beginning, and now that it has slowed to a crawl, I am getting pretty impatient!

Message 19 of 83
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

+7 points for hubby today... not really sure why yet, SW says it occurred on a day no alerts were posted to EQ... whatever that means. Could be one of the disputes was completed? Not sure how to tell though because it doesn't list any accounts that were affected...

Message 20 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.