cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Samples of EX, TU and more Equifax reports - anybody have any from the CRA's directly?

tag
Onlinecreditnewbie2
Contributor

Looking for Samples of EX, TU and more Equifax reports - anybody have any from the CRA's directly?

I am looking for samples of credit reports directly from the CRA's, that has samples of the accounts in all stages of a tradeline. ie, open, never late, late 30 days, charged off, collections etc. 

I would like to get them from the CRA's directly - and not a users sample or own report. 

Has anyone come across any?

Trying to do some research - but, so far I have only come across one site (.gov)

If you come across any, please share!! I appreciate the help. 

Thanks...................

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for Samples of EX, TU and more Equifax reports - anybody have any from the CRA's directl

I have not seen any but I'm curious what you would like to use that data for? Anything specific?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 5
Onlinecreditnewbie2
Contributor

Re: Looking for Samples of EX, TU and more Equifax reports - anybody have any from the CRA's directl

Good morning - 

Pure out curiousity?? :-)

-- trying to figure out if anyone has ever, seen any sample reports with all of the tradelines/states/accounts?  

Seems like that would be standard - here is a sample report, here is what it means, that type of stuff. 

There are allot of us in here, just curious to see if there is anything folk have seen it, and if so - where it was

And --- because I would like to use it :-)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No but I have also been looking for the same thing.

Message 4 of 5
Onlinecreditnewbie2
Contributor

I do have my suspisions why - I do have an example from EQ - even it looks suspicous but its a starting point.

The Ex and TU ones --- they dont appear correctly when it comes from their site. 

I guess I am wondering why a consumer cannot see what a tradeline - positive or not, and a collection account and even public records - are not shared? Or easily accessible by joe consumer -- 

If anyone stumbles across one - please share...its appreciated. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.