Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a good/working Portfolio Recovery email address

tag
Nettieinva
Valued Member

Re: Looking for a good/working Portfolio Recovery email address

Could someone send this to me as we'll? And are you emailing them a GW letter?

Message 11 of 13
sheeks

I am also looking for a working email for Portfolio Recovery please

Message 12 of 13
subzeroepsilon
Established Member

I too would like this information. It might come in handy when I go to battle with them for PFD. More on this after the jump...

I do have a question though: per a conversation with the "Recovery" department at Capital One (nee Orchard Bank/HSBC), I have found that my account charge off from April 2013 was sent to this company, yet have not received any sort of communication (written, electronic or telephone) from Midland. Nor does it appear that they have initiated any kind of review of my credit since I have no inquiries from them (2 of my 3 CRs are from last week).

• Do I need to wait for them to initiate communication to me first, or can I preemptively launch a DV (stating that this "alleged" debt was forwarded to your office by the OC per my conversation with them)?
  • Or should I 623 the OC and make them to "investigate" my original debt?
  • Or could I ask the OC to recall the debt in exchange for PFD?
  • How receptive is CapOne to these kind of things?
Current cards: US Bank LANPass Secured Visa ($300) | Fingerhut FreshStart ($130) | DCU Secured Visa ($500 - DECLINED)

Starting Score: TU 486 | EX 510 | EQ ???
Current Score: TU 486 | EX 510 | EQ ???
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.