Established Member
tazhulk

Looking for advice

I am looking for advice here.... I am looking for GW adjustments or deleted TL. USAA and Nissan refuse to budge and Sallie Mae is too. I have 5 more accounts with Sallie Mae all have been paid in full but they report them seperately for some reason. Verizon will not respond back. I have tried PFB and everything with no response. In regards to paypal, I have not tried them yet but has anyone had success with them? The following is what I am working with here......  Also another question.. Since Verizon has an address for the contact on my credit report of a location in which they are no longer at could I try sending them a DV letter in mail and when comes back take it to the CB and show them it came back and I don't have another contact for them? If I do would they delete the TL stating its unverfyable? What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Account Name & Number Opened Owner Status
CREDIT ONE BANK
3/17/2006IndividualClosed
Credit Limit
$350
Additional Remarks
  • Account transferred to another office
  • Account status last reported change 12/1/2006

GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON
8/23/2009IndividualClosed
Current Balance Credit Limit High Balance Minimum Payment Last Payment
$356$300$442$35Account Update: GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON It has been reported that a payment was made to your GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON account ending in .... 2/8/2012
Additional Remarks
  • Current account/was 30 days past due date three times
  • Account status last reported change 8/1/2011
  • Account closed at consumer's request

NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC
12/16/2005Joint AccountClosed
Loan Term Original Balance Last Payment
74 months$28,136Account Update: NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC It has been reported that a payment was made to your NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC account ending in .... 9/12/2006
Account Type
Auto Loan
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was 30 days past due date two or three times
  • Account status last reported change 10/1/2006

USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B
9/5/2006Joint AccountClosed
71 months$27,357Account Update: USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B It has been reported that a payment was made to your USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B account ending in .... 4/28/2008
Account Type
Auto Loan
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was 30 days past due date four times
  • Account status last reported change 7/1/2008
  • Account closed at consumer's request

VERIZON VIRGINIA INC
...-
3/10/2005IndividualClosed
Loan Term Last Payment
1 monthsAccount Update: VERIZON VIRGINIA INC It has been reported that a payment was made to your VERIZON VIRGINIA INC account ending in ...-. 2/16/2009
Account Type
Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection
Additional Remarks
  • Account legally paid in full for less than the full balance
  • Account status last reported change 2/1/2009

SALLIE MAE
9/11/2003IndividualClosed
10 years$1,333Account Update: SALLIE MAE It has been reported that a payment was made to your SALLIE MAE account ending in .... 8/5/2011
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was delinquent 180 days or more past due date
  • Account status last reported change 8/1/2011
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Looking for advice

The PayPal account shows closed with a balance.  Is it currently delinquent, or are you now paying as agreed?  If it becomes delinquent, it could be a problem.

The Verizon comment paid for less is a negative comment that does not look good to other credtiors, and I would attempt to at least get that comment removed.

As for a DV, you can only DV a debt collector.  Additionally, the CRAs are not a party to a DV process, so they arent likely to get involved in problems you are facing in that process.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+