Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for advice

tag
tazhulk
Established Member

Looking for advice

I am looking for advice here.... I am looking for GW adjustments or deleted TL. USAA and Nissan refuse to budge and Sallie Mae is too. I have 5 more accounts with Sallie Mae all have been paid in full but they report them seperately for some reason. Verizon will not respond back. I have tried PFB and everything with no response. In regards to paypal, I have not tried them yet but has anyone had success with them? The following is what I am working with here......  Also another question.. Since Verizon has an address for the contact on my credit report of a location in which they are no longer at could I try sending them a DV letter in mail and when comes back take it to the CB and show them it came back and I don't have another contact for them? If I do would they delete the TL stating its unverfyable? What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Account Name & Number Opened Owner Status
CREDIT ONE BANK
3/17/2006IndividualClosed
Credit Limit
$350
Additional Remarks
  • Account transferred to another office
  • Account status last reported change 12/1/2006

GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON
8/23/2009IndividualClosed
Current Balance Credit Limit High Balance Minimum Payment Last Payment
$356$300$442$35Account Update: GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON It has been reported that a payment was made to your GECRB/PAYPAL SMART CON account ending in .... 2/8/2012
Additional Remarks
  • Current account/was 30 days past due date three times
  • Account status last reported change 8/1/2011
  • Account closed at consumer's request

NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC
12/16/2005Joint AccountClosed
Loan Term Original Balance Last Payment
74 months$28,136Account Update: NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC It has been reported that a payment was made to your NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANC account ending in .... 9/12/2006
Account Type
Auto Loan
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was 30 days past due date two or three times
  • Account status last reported change 10/1/2006

USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B
9/5/2006Joint AccountClosed
71 months$27,357Account Update: USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B It has been reported that a payment was made to your USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS B account ending in .... 4/28/2008
Account Type
Auto Loan
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was 30 days past due date four times
  • Account status last reported change 7/1/2008
  • Account closed at consumer's request

VERIZON VIRGINIA INC
...-
3/10/2005IndividualClosed
Loan Term Last Payment
1 monthsAccount Update: VERIZON VIRGINIA INC It has been reported that a payment was made to your VERIZON VIRGINIA INC account ending in ...-. 2/16/2009
Account Type
Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection
Additional Remarks
  • Account legally paid in full for less than the full balance
  • Account status last reported change 2/1/2009

SALLIE MAE
9/11/2003IndividualClosed
10 years$1,333Account Update: SALLIE MAE It has been reported that a payment was made to your SALLIE MAE account ending in .... 8/5/2011
Additional Remarks
  • Paid account/was delinquent 180 days or more past due date
  • Account status last reported change 8/1/2011
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Looking for advice

The PayPal account shows closed with a balance.  Is it currently delinquent, or are you now paying as agreed?  If it becomes delinquent, it could be a problem.

The Verizon comment paid for less is a negative comment that does not look good to other credtiors, and I would attempt to at least get that comment removed.

As for a DV, you can only DV a debt collector.  Additionally, the CRAs are not a party to a DV process, so they arent likely to get involved in problems you are facing in that process.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.