Did you mean: 

Looking for some help on a couple issues

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Looking for some help on a couple issues

@InvincibleSummer3 wrote:

@Matt6995 wrote:

EDIT to add looks like replying while Guinness was. I like his answer a lot better.

In my head Guiness is female. Don't know why I thought that, though. Maybe the penguin? Not sure.

FWIW, I agree with you. Medical bills for my child pop up frequently, and she's been off-treatment since 2007. Trying to deal with the bills has been like playing Whack-a-Mole - I can't predict when one will spring up, but when it does, I go after it.

LOL.  In the 5+ years I have been here, you are the only one who assumed I was female because of the penguin.  Everybody thinks I am male.

And you are correct, I am a female.

Message 11 of 14
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Hi Guiness,

Sorry about the mix up. Never really thought about the penguin other than Happy feet coming to mind

I have decided to write a letter to the CA asking them to remove the TL from all reports under all aliases.

Should I state that since they returned the debt to the OC that removes the authority they had to report it or treat it as a goodwill?

Thanks for all your help.

Message 12 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

No problem. 

Yes, I would send them a letter that the Credit Reporting Resource Guide specifically states that when a 3rd party CA returns the debt to the OC they have to delete the TL.

Message 13 of 14
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Thanks again for your help Guiness56.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

Letter printed and ready to send.

Will update this after they take a look at it.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.