cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for the EOS CCA contact information

tag
voodookid

Looking for the EOS CCA contact information

I have a fully paid collection of $155 that was originally from AT&T Mobility. Paid it in full two years ago, without being aware that I could ask them to remove it or put it on my credit report. Thanks to this community for all that you do.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sphinx313
Established Contributor

Re: Looking for the EOS CCA contact information

Welcome to myFICO! I would probably rummage through this thread and see if you can get any tips prior to contacting them.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/EOS-CCA-Deleted/td-p/1452968

Good luck.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
voodookid

Thanks, been reading through it. I have already paid the debt to EOS, two years ago. I did not know I could negotiate to have them NOT put it on my credit report. Now I am hoping a GW letter will get it off and if not that, then trying to go through the BBB.

Message 3 of 6
sphinx313
Established Contributor

Keep us informed on how it goes, apparently they aren't so bad to work with but everyone's luck is different.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
voodookid

I emailed the two people that rckstrscott sent me and the single collection I have originally from AT&T mobility are now gone from my TU and Equifax are gone. They never responded to my emails.

Message 5 of 6
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Great news!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.