Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like some paid collections were removed - also short sale question

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Looks like some paid collections were removed - also short sale question

I sent some gw letters on paid collections and called. I was told by one company yes they were removing and one company said no. Well it looks like both were removed. It also appears Citibank may have finally corrected their error. Ugh I guess I need to pay to pull my reports but I have been trying to patiently wait. I still have the short sale, one paid hospital bill, and one unpaid collection, and some late payments. A dv letter has recently been sent out on the paid collection and maybe I need to try and gw the hospital again. I did notice boa recently pulled my credit and I am ot sure why. This was march 2012 and I did ot apply for anything. My short sale is through them and I am nervous maybe all this cleaning up and attempts to possibly get a new mortgage they might come after me? It has been three years. Do you think this is what is happening? I sure he not.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.