cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loved waking up to this news thismorning...

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Loved waking up to this news thismorning...

it's finally been deleted!!!   Smiley Happy   This is from my Transunion CR.  Now I have to get EQ EX to delete too.  RJM agreed to delete my paid collection off my CR's with a simple phone call middle of July, they even mailed & e-mailed me a deletion letter.  I opened a dispute w the CRA's to make sure it got done. 

Now I have to get the original CO HSBC to delete too right, will they have to delete too since the CA agreed to delete? Should I open a dispute with my CR's or contact HSBC directly?

ITEM DESCRIPTION RESULTS

RJM ACQUISITIONS LLC/HSB# 42****DELETED
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Re: Loved waking up to this news thismorning...

Smiley Very Happy Yay congrats!!!!!!  

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 3 of 14
kezia2410
Regular Contributor

Congrats. That is great news...Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 14
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

You will have to get HSBC removed separately. And since it's pd, gw is the way. Congrats on getting the CA removed. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 14
MostlyCloudy
Established Member

Wow, according to your signature you have a 4.2 million dollar credit limit with J crew? Impressive.

Message 7 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

All of OP's limits are in the millions!! I wanna be just like you when I grow up. You're my new hero! Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 14
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success! As already stated start a GW letter campaign to HSBC asking for removal of the TL, I would send 1 letter a month to the exec office until you get what you want.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.