Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ltd Bank of America cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ltd Bank of America cc

Hello all

In 2011 I️ have a cc with b of a and being dumb didn’t pay it and it showed charge off on cr. Balance is 1068. Well after paying off $3,100 the past few days began too dig as dip as possible to find any lose ends. Well it’s there for the 1,068$.

So called b of a and spoke with rep and she stated it was moved to LTD. looked them up and apparently not pleasant to deal with. Thing is the account is 6 years 7 months old. Is it worth bothering with or just wait and let it fall off. I️ would pay it off but if end result is same as waiting then just gonna keep the money. Would gw letter work here and should it be written to b of a or Ltd?

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ltd Bank of America cc

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello all

In 2011 I️ have a cc with b of a and being dumb didn’t pay it and it showed charge off on cr. Balance is 1068. Well after paying off $3,100 the past few days began too dig as dip as possible to find any lose ends. Well it’s there for the 1,068$.

So called b of a and spoke with rep and she stated it was moved to LTD. looked them up and apparently not pleasant to deal with. Thing is the account is 6 years 7 months old. Is it worth bothering with or just wait and let it fall off. I️ would pay it off but if end result is same as waiting then just gonna keep the money. Would gw letter work here and should it be written to b of a or Ltd?

Thanks

What is your states SOL for open ended (credit card) debt?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

three years

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In that case, I would simply let it age off.

Message 4 of 6
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I, too, would let it age off UNLESS you ever plan to do business with B of A again in the future. Some banks will mark you as having 'an unsatisfactory past relationship" in their internal files and you'll never a card with them. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for responses, I️ will just let it age however I️ did send the ceo an a couple executives a good will letter today just to try but no response unless a miracle happens with that I’m just gone ride it out. God to be able to turn back the clock
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.