Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luv button cli's was not expecting anything

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Luv button cli's was not expecting anything

I am new here and have been repairing my credit since 2013 after a very bad accident at work in 2007. On my journey I have have managed to pick up 2 Capitol one Quicksilver One cards, one I got July 2014 $300 CL and the other Jan 2015 $500 CL also picked up the Walmart store card Jan 2015 $200 CL.

So after all the reading I got up the courage to hit the Luv Buttons and was very surprised,

Walmart Luv button said my account was not eligable to use the button so I called and asked for $800 and the guy said done,

Cap One Quicksilver one   July 2014 card old CL  $300   new CL $1300   Increase $1000

Cap One Quicksilver one   Jan 2015 card  old CL  $500   new CL $1500   Increase $1500

Walmart                                  Jan 2015 Old CL  $200  new CL $1000  Increase $800

I am really liking the way this year is starting out and a big thanks to this Forum, wish I would have found this forum earlier.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Luv button cli's was not expecting anything

congrats x 3

2 great lenders for limits.  Get them up in the next 6 months and go for the next round.  :]

Message 2 of 4
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats...

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys, and Elim I sure will.

Well thought since I was on a roll I got on a chat with Capone and managed to get my oldest Quicksilver One card upgraded to Quicksilver Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.