Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(MBB) Medical Buisness Bureau

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

(MBB) Medical Buisness Bureau

Has anyone had success with these guys?

I had a Doctor put me into collections on an account that I was never seen.   I sent a validation letter to these guys requesting that they validate and send me an accounting of how they obtained the balances.   They sent a canned letter back stating that they validated, and no accounting of the items.   On the validation they even have my name wrong.    I tried calling MBB to see if they would be willing to settle just because I want the item off of my report.  They are refusing to settle and do a courtsey paid delete, stating that its not their policy.  This is per their indian coustomer support.   

They basically are saying that they are the credit agancy and they can do as they please.  

Has anyone ever had success with these idiots.   I am at the point of taking them to court, but dont want to go through the whole process.   I just want the dam thing off of my report.   Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: (MBB) Medical Buisness Bureau

Have you tried contacting the Dr office to pay and have them recall the debt from the CA.

MBB is a CA not a CRA.

Message 2 of 7
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I have a contact. As soon as I get home from work I will PM some info...

-scott
Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 7
mjh1024
Valued Member

Can you PM me that info also. I'm trying to deal with MBB as well...thanks!

Message 4 of 7
Focker69
Regular Contributor

Can someone PM me that info as well. I have them and it's time to start to work on it. Thanks in advance!!
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Message 5 of 7
zrader

Any luck? I'm dealing with MBB as well and need info on how to PFD!!!

Message 6 of 7
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Hi, Im looking for info here for dw..thanks.
Has anyone been able to pfd?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.