Established Member
martha75

MCM need help with PFD

Ok so i desperately need the help of fellow credit junkies out there!  I am working SO hard to clean up my credit, man I wish that it were as easy to fix as it was to mess up!  Here is my delima, I have 3 accounts with MCM.  One is for $715, one is for $1182 and the last is for $1134.  I have called MCM 6 times and left 3 vm for my "account manager"  He never called me back.  When I call and ask to speak to someone else, they tell me that I can only talk to my account manager.  So today, I called for a 7th time and FINALLY got a hold him!  I asked him for PFD, yes I offered to pay the full amount.  I DID NOT admit to the debt being mine, but they have verified all 3 debts.  After getting nowhere with my account manager other than the standard 40% off that they offer everyone, I told him that since they were not willing to do PFD that I would not be able to pay.   Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a PFD for Midland Credit Management?  I would assume that for the full payment they would have been willing to do this.  I have also left a vm for the divisional manager and no response! :smileysad: This is really depressing and KILLING my credit score.  Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Starting Score: 517
Current Score: 638
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+