cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCM won't validate (Update: DELETED!)

tag
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

Re: MCM won't validate (Update: DELETED!)

That's great accountingguy!! I must admit I'm a little jealous because I am still awaiting response from when I rejected their BBB resolution. I'm also still waiting to hear back on my complaint with CFPB.

If you have any pointers for me on beating this monster... Feel free to PM Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 70
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Yay!!!!!! @accountingguy! I am so hoping mine goes the same way. I also have a CRA dispute with a 12/6 deadline. Midland owns the last two collections on my report. You give me hope!!!
012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 62 of 70
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Congrats! Midland is deleting all over the place these days. I received confirmation that Midland deleted on their own via the CRAs. So, it's really gone! I don't see the TL on myfico anymore but now I know for sure they are gone.

Happy Holidays!

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 63 of 70
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@fixmycred14 wrote:

Congrats! Midland is deleting all over the place these days. I received confirmation that Midland deleted on their own via the CRAs. So, it's really gone! I don't see the TL on myfico anymore but now I know for sure they are gone.

Happy Holidays!

@AccountingGuy and @fixmycred14, I just updated my reports and Midland was gone from EQ!  Still on TU and EX...what gives? Usually EQ is slower for me....I am so excited, I don't know what to do....I guess I should wait to see if I get a score alert to see if my score has been impacted or not. Yay!!!!! i am happy that I didn't give up. DV letters, Direct disputes, BBB and CFPB complaints, CRA disputes, I am not sure which one worked, but I am happy as can be!!! Thank you guys for your help and support with this one!!!Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 70
AccountingGuy
Valued Member

Thanks everyone for the congrats!  I hope the rest of you can have the same results.

@newmomnewme wrote:

@fixmycred14 wrote:

Happy Holidays!

@AccountingGuy and @fixmycred14, I just updated my reports and Midland was gone from EQ!  Still on TU and EX...what gives? Usually EQ is slower for me....I am so excited, I don't know what to do....I guess I should wait to see if I get a score alert to see if my score has been impacted or not. Yay!!!!! i am happy that I didn't give up. DV letters, Direct disputes, BBB and CFPB complaints, CRA disputes, I am not sure which one worked, but I am happy as can be!!! Thank you guys for your help and support with this one!!!Smiley Wink

AWESOME!!! My guess is that the other CRAs are just behind.  Sounds like you threw the guantlet at them and they didn't know what to do! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 584
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 700+

Care Credit $3k, Cap One $1.25k, Cap One $1k, Credit One $1k, Discover It $800, Walmart $550, Paypal $500, Barclays $500, Valero $300, Amazon $300, Best Buy $300
Message 65 of 70
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

@fixmycred14 wrote:

Happy Holidays!

Midland recently deleted for me too. It helps that I really laid it on thick and shoved a bunch of contradictory information that they are trying to report about me. Their own paperwork and letters actually showed information in contrast to what they submitted to the CRA's. I even had it in writing that they were not to be posting any information on my report at all.

Message 66 of 70
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Congrats! Newmomnewme I know how frustrating this has been for all of us. So glad they are really gone! Now if Portfolio would follow suit this year would end with a bang!!

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 67 of 70
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Im ultra excited because Midland had two accounts...my last two baddies!!!! So hopefully, with my cc util reporting below 9% and their recent deletion, I should see a small score jump!!  I will continue to send GW removals for the other two paid charge offs, four paid collections, and 3 accounts with lates. I am thinking creditors may give us a little holiday goodwill cheer! fingers AND toes crossed!

Message 68 of 70
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@fixmycred14 wrote:
Congrats! Newmomnewme I know how frustrating this has been for all of us. So glad they are really gone! Now if Portfolio would follow suit this year would end with a bang!!

Yes!!! Wouldn't that be awesome? PRA actually corrected their TLs since my last dispute....I just don't understand how they can START reporting as a collection 10/13 and 11/13??  The accounts were paid in 2012....that will NEVER make sense to me. But, I won't let that get me down. Midland is gone!

Message 69 of 70
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

Midland responded to my Consumer compliant today, and unfortunately it didn't go as well for me. I started a new thread about the response they sent. I disputed it of course... But I don't know what else to do Smiley Sad
Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.