Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCM

tag
carleyg
Established Member

MCM

Hi!
Does anyone have a current working email for the president or someone in the higher ups for midland credit management? All of the ones I have found online don’t work. Trying to PFD before the 2 years. Thanks!!!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MCM

Unfortunately I don’t. I filed cfpb complaint and also emailed them not heir customer complaint portal thing. Been about 10 days. Nothing yet.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do believe that they have new reporting rules. 

https://www.midlandcreditonline.com/help-center/credit-reporting/

“Effective October 11, 2016:

We have updated our credit reporting practices. As a result of these updates we will stop credit reporting on accounts that are both:

Paid in Full or Paid in Full for less than the full balance; and
More than 2 years old based on time since the date of delinquency
NOTE: We are required to delete our credit reporting trade line 7 years after the original delinquency date regardless of the paid status.“

they have this this on their website. If it’s over 2 years old, maybe reach out and confirm this. See if they can confirm this via mail, and pay it for it to be deleted. If they don’t, dispute it with the letter as evidence. 

Message 3 of 4
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

OP is trying/attempting to PFD prior to the 2 year old mark of DOFD. Though yes the info is correct they are doing PFD even for settle for less as long as the DOFD is 2 years. I will scour my sources and see what I can come up with OP. I know someone who recently PFD with them though DOFD was greater than 2 years. I'll keep you posted........

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.