Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDS GW Success! AND QUESTIONS

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

MDS GW Success! AND QUESTIONS

Sorry for my absence, but i have a little bit of good news!

SO - I have a few questions as well. 

first off, Medical Data Systems Inc agreed to delete a collection off my report (woot)

That is 2 successes

Credit Collection Services (DELETED)

Medical Data Systems Inc (DELETED)

Neither have been actually deleted from my CR yet, and the AU for my fiances card also has not been added yet and my other new card hasnt been added to my CR's yet.....

That being said - I disputed something on my EQ credit report (Before which my credit was 536)

The dispute finishes and my CR goes down to 506........

While the dispute was going on, my CR went down to 508 which i understood, but i really have no idea what to do now..... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: MDS GW Success! AND QUESTIONS

Hey FairCredBen, im currently in a slight battle with Medical Data Systems as they have reported a medical debt on my credit reports. i have been trying to get them to PFD but they are refusing. ive offered them 100% of the debt owed but they wont accept. would you mind PMing me the info for the you used to get them to delete? thanks in adavance for any advice you can offer

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
RN67
Regular Contributor

Re: MDS GW Success! AND QUESTIONS

I would greatly appreciate any info on MDS. I just received a NO to a GW delete on a paid acct from 2010. Smiley Sad

Starting score (9-29-12)= myfico EQ-562, myfico TU-551, Exp.plus-550
Current score= EQ-732, TU-760, Exp-686
Goal score=775 across the board Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.