Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIDLAND--IS REMOVED.

tag
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

MIDLAND--IS REMOVED.

As you know from reading my posts, Midland Credit Management was my nemesis.  I basically GW'd them to the point of harrassment.  Finally, last Friday, after a week's worth of letters and hardcore e-mails, I received a call back from a supervisor telling me that they'd be deleting.  I still haven't received the confirmation letter that she said would be coming, but when I received an unrelated score watch alert this morning, I decided to check my reports and it was gone.  I had to wipe my eyes and look twice because I couldn't believe it.  As a result of that deletion, and a recent deletion by EOS CCA, my EQ score has gone up 51 points since I pulled my report in May.  I couldn't be happier.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MIDLAND--IS REMOVED.

congrats, I wish I could have that kind of luck with them so far it's a no go lol

Message 2 of 5
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

My Midland was scheduled to fall of in Sept.

Fell off EX and EQ but still on TU... 

I am so gald I did not have to do anything about it...

Message 3 of 5
prolificjinx23
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS Jasimae!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Scores: EQ 447 (01/02/2017), TU 476 (01/02/2017), EX 456 (01/02/2017)
Current Scores: FICO 08's as of 12/12/2019: EQ 584, TU 702, EX 631
Goal Scores: ABOVE 800 ALL 3
Current Cards: CapOne QS1 $500, Walmart SC $500, Discover It $750, Amazon Prime SC $900, CareCredit $2,000, NFCU CashRewards $10,000 and NOT APPING until 04/2020....

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats jasimae!

I have had no luck and am about to give up.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.