MsCBlu

Re: MIDLAND SUCCESS - YAY!!!

Hello,

Please PM the Midland/FTC contact info and letter details. Thanks ~ MsCBlu

Message 21 of 40
srchick
Regular Contributor

Congrats again for your success! I would like to have the ltr/email info/FTC sent to me pls.  Thanks in advance. 

Starting Score Feb. 2013: 568
Current Scores: TU (715) {Myfico} EQ {Myfico} (723) EX (751)
Goal Scores: All at 750 by 3rd Qtr 2016 (Before tackling 800's) Don't procrastinate, take the first step!
Message 22 of 40
birdy64
New Visitor

Could you PM me the letter also? Thanks and Congrats!

Message 23 of 40
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on that! The first letter I sent to midland saying I'd involve the FTC, like 8 months ago, prompted them to delete it. They tried sending me some generic bill with an amount on it that didn't even have the alleged creditors name on it.
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 24 of 40
ewrcjt
Valued Member

Please PM me the info as well. Thanks in advance!
Message 25 of 40
Cat27hargadon
New Contributor

I am very new to this site and ran across this entry; I am also trying to get rid of some things from Midland. Can you PM all the steps, email etc you used to get them to remove the posting. Thank you and congrats!
Message 26 of 40
tinytot513

Could you please PM me the info as well?  Thanks!!

Message 27 of 40
amcfixingmycredit
New Visitor

HI can someone pm me this info? I am dealing with them also and dont know what to do

Message 28 of 40
ljlittle
New Visitor

Hi. Can someone also send me this information? 

Message 29 of 40
carolP

Wow, this is great hope for me.  I have been trying so hard for them to even report my account at 0.00.  I wld love to have them delete it.  Please PM me exacly what you said.  I'm searching google for the FTC ruling, but not sure how to find out if mine apply.  There are 2 accounts, one an old CC and a TMobile acct.  Both are super aged.  Thanks so much!!!

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.