Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIDLAND VICTORY

tag
tmobileguy
New Contributor

Re: MIDLAND VICTORY

Has anyone gotten that info? I would love getting help with 2 midland accts being deleted..

Starting Score: EQ 575 EX 595 TR 524
Current Score: EQ 643 EX ??? TR 638
Goal Score: EQ 300 EX 300 TR 300

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 42
Springer
New Contributor

Apparently the OP doesnt pay attention to their own threads...

In The Garden Since 1/5/13

Starting Score: EQ FICO 627 CK 633 CS 630 (12/2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO-584: EX FICO (BofA, 12/17/2012): 538 :CK 578 :CS 630
Goal Score: 700

Message 32 of 42
ficophobic
Contributor

@Springer wrote:

Apparently the OP doesnt pay attention to their own threads...

A lot of them don't pay attention to their threads  and it's sad. They shouldn't offer to give info if they're not going to share.

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 529
Goal Score: 700

Message 33 of 42
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Yeah big letdown. Perhaps its time we come up with a "black list" of people we dont help in the future cuz theyve left us hangin!! Lol

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Message 34 of 42
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

tmobileguy (Valued Member)
Dec 19
please let us know how the dispute goes...people are always looking for a how to become success stories with a company...one thing I might do later is start a thread with consistent ways to handle each company as kind of a "summary of learned tactics" with each company and the best way to handle them

@tmobileguy. My dispute (after paying a settlement 11 months earlier) has worked . They've deleted from 2/3 CBs and have until feb 17 to respond to experian(last CB) . Julesny sent me contact info for someone in midland but I never reached him. But this route worked-- hallelujah!
Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 42
Julesny
Established Member

HOW TO DEFEAT MIDLAND!!!Hi there; First you have to be extremely low key with this guy You have to ask him if would be possible to have the account settled for make up a number that you are willing to pay for but don't be greedy He will tell you that he needs to pass along with his manager and get back to you Make sure you call twice a day until you get the answer( say I'm sorry you are being so pushy) It will work at the end. Once you have the deal Type a letter with letter head, put to this person attention And MAKE SURE THE LETTER HAS: Date and time of the conversation over the phone and the amount of the agreement. In the letter pretty much beg in a nice smart way for them to remove the lines. Make your personal check on the agreed amount Make sure you write on the memo PAID IN FULL AND THE ACCOUNT # (s) In the back of the check Endorse like this: MCM AGREES TO FULLY DELETE FROM THE CREDIT BUREAUS In my case the person that deposited the check DID NOT CONTESTED on the endorsement But when I emailed the check image to this person he made me write a letter to disregard the endorsement otherwise he would return the payment. IF THAT HAPPENS DONT ARGUE JUST SIMPLY DO IT. After ask nicely for him to pleeeeeeeease be kind to update at the same day. He will do it. He told me that the lines won't be deleted but they were. And that happened with all my 3 accounts with them They just want to be the ones given the cards But who cares how many times I had to suck it up What matter is that I had done pretty fast!!! Here is the guy info: "Edit"

Personal information (such as full names) are not allowed to be posted per myFICO Terms of Service. You are welcome to exchange such things, via PM. Lightnin,myFICO moderator

Message 36 of 42
Julesny
Established Member

ALSO IF TPU GUYS OFFER AT LEAST 50% ON THE DEBT THEY WILL LIKELY TAKE IT!!!
Message 37 of 42
Julesny
Established Member

To the people that were complaining about my non response on their request, no comments!!!
To the ones that had waited until I became better please use my last post info and good luck to all!!!
Message 38 of 42
Julesny
Established Member

Please my new added post
Message 39 of 42
Julesny
Established Member

Hey ficophobic
DONT JUDGE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.