Did you mean: 

MIDLAND VICTORY

tag
snsforever916
Regular Contributor

Re: MIDLAND VICTORY

@nicholasyud wrote:

@snsforever916 wrote:

If someone could PM me how they dealt with Midland, I would greatly appreciate it. I went the BBB route and they just failed to respond.

how is that fail to response ?

They failed to respond to my rebuttal on my  BBB complaint. It's a common practice with Midland. They do not have to respond to a BBB complaint if they do not want to. My next step is going to be AG. But since I work for the AG, I'm trying not to go that route.

On a side note, If you are not willing to share basic information on the route you took PFD, BBB, FTC, AG, calling, e-mailing or snail mail...then please keep your "I got this deleted." We are all here to help and if you are unwilling to share any information on your process, then just do not post.

Starting Scores:
Lender Pull 7/10/2012 EQ 585 EX 617 TU 551
8/2012 MyFico EX 598 01/2013 EX 608 2/2013 EX 620 Smiley Surprised)
9/12/2012 624 (Fico Discover)
02/7/2013 660 (Fico Wally)
At least I'm heading in the right direction!!!

Goal Score:740+, home loan and Get rid of subprime cards!!!

Message 11 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!! Can you please send me the info for Midland I have two accts with them that I've been disputing for a few months with NO LUCK. 

Thanks

Message 12 of 42
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrads!!!

Can you be so kind as to send me the letter used to have them deleted? Thanks in Advance.

Message 13 of 42
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

As with the previous posters I'd like to know how you were able to get a victory with Midland?  Please feel free to message me if you don't want to post.  Thanks

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 14 of 42
poohda23
New Contributor

Could I get the information also

Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I had a Midland deleted on my Experian (it never showed on my Equifax) and I am currently trying to wait patiently for the completion of my Transunion dispute with them. My account has been paid since Aug 2011, so I'm really hoping they won't even bother since it's paid. When I had them deleted from Experian, all I did was an online dispute and it was gone within a week.

Message 16 of 42
iwant700fico
Frequent Contributor

Hi tehre, I have 2 unpaid collections with them. Do you suggest I pay them  first or do a PFD?

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 17 of 42
Greene718
Contributor

Can you please PM the contact you have for midland.

Starting Score: EX 552 TU 652
Current Score: EQ 627 TU 715
Goal Score: EQ 670 TU 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 42
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

i've been trying to get this deleted all month -- various emails. I'm even guessing email addresses from the company website & naming arrangements.

I received a generic response email asking me to call regarding my inquiry. then I received a voicemail from a rep in Consumer Support Services. When I called him back, he told me that they will NOT delete records of accounts that have been PIF. I PIF in March 2012, before I knew about the forums. It was only ~$200. I wish I knew about PFD back then because right now, he is telling me that they wont delete satisfied accounts -- which is absurd..... UGh. I need help with this Midland baddie. Does anyone have any MORE contacts or better methods?

I have a list of email addresses, but no one else has responded but this one  guy.

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 42
tmobileguy
New Contributor

have you tried to dispute it through the CRA's? Some posters have claimed that Midland does not respond to accounts once they are paid..

Starting Score: EQ 575 EX 595 TR 524
Current Score: EQ 643 EX ??? TR 638
Goal Score: EQ 300 EX 300 TR 300

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.