Valued Member
amby5755

MNET FINANCIAL

Good afternoon,

does any one have any contact information for Mnet Financial collection agency? I would like to send a PFD letter.

thank you!

Frequent Contributor
cookiebird

Re: MNET FINANCIAL

Just wondering how your experience with MNet was?  I have a collections listed with them. I sent them a DV (I am really not sure what this is for) and haven't heard anything back yet. It has only been a week so I'm still giving it time but wanted to check out other people's experiences with them. I can't find anyone else on the board that has had them.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
CaveGimp

I tried a PFD for MNET and they called back and said they don't do PFD, then offered to settle for 90%.  Dealing with them and trying to pay, just not 100% has been a real pain.  They have hung up on us and are very slow to respond.  Hopfully you will have better luck with them.

TheCharlish

Yeah, I am having trouble trying to contact them also!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+